2. Segmentation of Your Buyer’s List
Lead management is essential for all businesses as it helps them direct campaigns based on what their potential customers need. Audience segmentation involves categorizing leads. With our CRM, one can categorize their list based on different information elements.
To effectively categorize your potential clients, create both online and offline lead generation forms that resemble each other, then let your leads segment themselves. When creating these forms you should determine the fields of information that are most relevant to the services you offer. Some questions to ask include:
- Types of a customer, can be buyer, seller or both
- Area of interest and budget for buyers
- Property location, year of purchase and asking price for sellers
- Property type either residential or commercial
- How urgent they want to buy/sell
- These fields can be customized per your requirements. Filtering leads helps you manage them well. And in turn, this increases your conversion rate.
Note that not all CRMs for realtors can capture all these details. Therefore we advise that when shopping around, you look for this feature. Consider a smart CRM like Vertex Leads that allows users to create different field types. One can create text, numbers, date, currency, etc.
Additionally, Vertex Leads lets you create form fields that are linked to CRM fields. And using this software one can use any of the fields to create smart filters. While you can make temporary segments for specific contacts individuals can also have a permanent segmented list for use when targeting different audiences.